Thursday, February 17, 2022

I Will Use This Blog for Now - Finishing the No-Holds-Barred KJV Book

 

 The Ultimate GA WELS lie - publishing this picture to warn members against those snip, clip, and erase Bibles out there. Like their precious NIV, the worst of them all? Shame WELS, twice shame Mirthless Mark the Timid Bookeeper.



This particular Ichabod blog will be the main place for storing, broadcasting, and news - for now. I have a WordPress version, but I have to learn the navigation. I want to finish the KJV book, which will be 

The King James Version:

Apostolic Text, Precise Translation

versus 

Fraudulent Text and Heretical Translations

I had many kind emails after Google erased the blog for no valid reason. The first claim was linking too much, as if the Web did not begin with hyper-text-markup-language, yes based on linking. The second claim was violating community standards! I cannot sink that low - I never graduated from a WELS school.

Speaking of that, one victim of felonious abuse told me I probably saved several lives by publishing the truth about WELS hazing and alcohol abuse - which is probably worse than state universities.

A lot of leaders are just like the characters in those occult movies. They are smiling and normal until approached and suddenly the evil, satanic glare is beamed - as if to say "I will kill you with my hate-filled eyes." One WELS DP did that to Christina, and she was truly shocked.

That is the problem when a sect has only two sacraments - 

  1. The stink-eye, and
  2. Permanent shunning.
 This is very therapeutic for those who are - or were - in WELS, LCMS, ELS, CLC, and ELDONA.

 I ordered this book today.