Monday, June 20, 2022

Petal to the Meadow


I wanted to start with someone having a hissy over my spelling. They will email each other, "Did you see that on the blog? He cannot spell pedal to the metal!" Circuit Pastor, "I think it's supposed to be peddle to the metal."

Word plays are fun, especially in the Old Testament and Shakespeare, neither one read much anymore.

Since it was Father's Day Plus One, I decided to improve the garden a little more. The weather was perfect in the morning, sunny and cool. Step by step, the sun beat down, so I decided to go petal to the meadow - pruning - as soon as possible.

The new Coconut Daisies were still in shock from their long, warm, trip in a cardboard box. I drew the last of my rainwater to give them a second day boost. Some were looking better later.

I wondered where my gardening hat went.