Monday, September 26, 2022

The Drudge Report Is Absolutely Reliable

 

 That is how to express oneself about Drudge news.

The Drudge Report was worthwhile back in the reign of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Now it is so bad that I consider every news item to 100% wrong. Instead of groaning in pain, I laugh.

I do not count on any source by itself. In fact, that was an old journalist adage - get two genuine sources or exact quotations. Now unproven rumors are sold like so many crack pipes for short-term highs.

Some fairly good sources are:

Free Republic - lots of coverage, lots of discussion. They kicked me out for saying George W. Bush was a liberal. That started my blogging.

Citizen Free Press offers headlines linked to stories, for a quick rundown.

Breitbart worked with Drudge, kept his honesty, and was killed in a very strange accident. Others put this together to honor him.

American Thinker is OK but not polemical enough for me. When the ship of state is sinking, it is no time for playing croquet.


 When cats go hippy, the fad is over.