Thursday, August 29, 2024

Squashing My Glasses Had Me Reconsider

 


Yes, I sat on my expensive glasses. Then I tried WM glasses which were not worse, but uncomfortable. I began going without any glasses because I am 20/20 without spectacles, only needing reading glasses for small print medicine bottles and food labels.

I have been thinking of ways to make the latest video easy to click. Long ago readers urged me to use sticky notes on the margin to emphasize important posts that tend to embed themselves in the software.

Jesus in the Temple - the current link to the YouTube videos.


So the top link in the left column will always be a graphic that links to the YouTube videos, the latest being the first in line, etc.

I repeat the entire sermon page on the Bethany Lutheran Worship blog, so I will add the complete video link there, if the background allows it.