Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ski's Mentor Does the Worm




Way cool and totally awesome, dude!

Yeah, Craig Groeschel is the man.

I’m pretty sure that you’ll be able to see and experience much more than this at Catalyst’s 10 Year Anniversary gathering in October.

Get your tickets early because unlike Craig’s obviously unlimited breakdancing talent, the tickets to Catalyst aren’t


---

This video of Craig Groeschel contains the one quote that I have not only come to love but has been one of the driving forces behind what I do through and for online ministry:

“To reach people that no one is reaching you have to do things that no one is doing.”


I feel that for the first time in my life I’ve done the “planned abandonment” and discovered the “assignment” that God has given for me to do. Thus, I’m going to give it everything I’ve got.

Thanks Craig for your words. The impact has been huge.