Wednesday, October 30, 2013

When WELS Leaders Close Down Intrepid Lutherans, Vulgarity Like This Will Take Over



http://www.thebridgemuskego.org/

When I expressed my enjoyment of traditional music rather than rap, a Lutheran sent me this, posted above. I like the original song, but this was a screechy mess. I wanted to pen a polite reply about like the song rather than the performance.

This is what I learned next - it was played at The Bridge, Peter Pan's newest version of The CORE - at St. Paul (WELS) Muskego.

On The Bridge websty:

Loved this video and want to know if it was part of the service? Thanks! Lol The Bridge at St. Paul's This song was played at the very end of the service. October 28 at 10:02pm via mobile · Like..



"Our big idea at the service for the morning was "Find Life." After we wrapped up the service, our worship leader Mike Westendorf invited Alicia to give us a song that reminded us of the joy of being alive… she delivered : )


Did I mention Peter Pan is a big deal with Church and Change?
Not so far today?




This genius is the senior pastor.