Sunday, June 1, 2014

Martin Luther College and Bethany Lutheran College: Judgment Day for WELS/ELS

Zachary Stowe cannot spell, but he was trained at Martin Luther College,
the WELS School of Ministry, in teaching.
Stowe linked  the WELS GLBTQ FB page on his page.

May 25, 2014 email from Zachard Stowe, which he copied on his Facebook page for all his allies to see:

"[Obscene introduction omitted.] 

I just wanted to help soothe your soul about the conspiracy that took place concerning my graduation. There is none. Do you really think that those homophobes on the hill would have let me walk to get my diploma if they knew that I think guys are cute?! No they would have cast me out like a leper, just like Jesus did (right?). Anyway. The only way I was able to walk at a graduation was to lie. I lied to their faces about who I am. Covered it up, like the rape scandals you like so much (since when did we become Catholic?) So. yeah, I hid it all. What else was I supposed to do? Be myself and express myself the way God made me? Of course not, I would much rather ball it up inside crushing my sense of self-esteem and self-worth in the process. That's what Jesus would do, right?  Anywho, if you are wondering, I am not mad about your recent post that featured a screen grab of my diploma grab. I am actually quite flattered. Call me a drama queen, but I love to stir the pot and cause controversy (at least Schone seems to think so). 

The only problem I have is that you used an old school ID photo from two years ago. It doesn't capture my fabulousness correctly. If you wanted a more recent photo you should have asked. I have some fun pictures on Grindr. All you had to do was message me. (Grindr is that app that fags use to find [obscene, deleted]. But I'm sure you knew that since, well let's face it, some of the most homophobic people are really gay themselves.) Glad we could chat. 


I'm off to destroy the WELS one [obscene word deleted] at a time!

P.S. I made some great friends over at the ACLU during that whole "Inherit the Wind" thing that gave you such joy you probably started lactating. So, you may want to be careful about the libel and slander you post online...we already have people in America who spread lies. They're called Republicans. 

stowezm@gmail.com

Earlier photo, Zachary Stowe:
Earrings, matching necklace, lavender shirt. No one knew!

***

GJ - The lavender lobby at Martin Luther College (WELS) and Bethany Lutheran College (ELS) wants to take me to court and shut down my blog. They want to engage the American Civil Liberties Union to deprive me of my First Amendment rights to free speech and freedom of religion. My crime was copying their Facebook remarks and quoting their college friends, who said a deal was made.

Zak blocked me from his Facebook page and unfriended people he suspected of telling the truth. The lavender lobby likes to rage behind the supposed security of a public website. They also imagine their emails are their own private property, even after sending them.

WELS and ELS members ought to read the email above and other messages from this group. That should inform them about where their millions of dollars of contributions are going. If this group is so sympathetic to Zak's cause, then why are they are Martin Luther College and Bethany Lutheran College?

The drama group was angered that Schone would shut down their little play, Inherit the Wind. They were silenced, but they want to silence others. Have they learned anything in college?

"That *literally* is just made up, there is no truth to it, you just made it up to make WELS look bad. I'm good friends with Zak, I've known he's gay for awhile, talked with him during the Inherit The Wind debacle and subsequent visits he's had with professors." Anonymous email from K.

So - a lot of people knew, but Schone did not. I admit that Schone's wardrobe lends credence to the claim of cluelessness, but a group of people knew and were not talking? They never seem to stop talking, tweeting, and emailing.

Jeff Schone models what not to wear.

Strange how "K" wants to tell me off anonymously by calling me a liar "who just wants to make WELS look bad."

The lavender group is doing  just that - making WELS look bad - and their leader Zachary said he wanted to destroy WELS one [omitted] at a time.

Now they are all worried about their jobs. They should not be anxious. The eight who plagiarized Party in the Fire Island Pines are all doing well. One is shilling for a DP.

These dimwits did not know they were plagiarizing a gay video from Fire Island!
How are they qualified to be pastors and teachers?

Stowe is getting his wish.