Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Day Editing The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans

"Don't worry, Rex. I've got this."


God willing I will have The Faith of Jesus: Against the Faithless Lutherans ready for Lulu today.

First I will send it off and order a printed copy.

Second, I will post the current copy via a public link on DropBox. If you catch any errors - please - send me a note. I can make some final fixes while waiting for the first printed copy.

Third, when I approve the printed copy, I can order copies for donors.

In other news. The Christmas season will soon be over, so I should have a lighter schedule from now on. With a little seniority I can choose jobs, hours, locations. More about that later.

Teaching at two universities continues, but I think 2016 will be mostly one university. On the other hand, I have two PhD students and potentially three. One asked for me a year early.

The weather here is warm and sunny. We had snow last night - allegedly. No evidence remains if it did snow. I noticed that the snow predicted in January is now being called rain. This is a very warm winter.

The UOJ Stormtroopers will continue to advocate
Universalism, as taught by the ELCA Institute of Lutheran Theology,
where Jay Webber earned his online STM.