Thursday, November 30, 2017

Kind Words from Someone Who Reads the Blog and Watches the Services on Ustream


Hello Pastor Jackson

I follow your blog and I watch your ustream broadcasts when I am unable to attend my local church.

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I hope that God will grant you many more.

I found your sermon "Two examples of Faith" in the November 26 service to be one of the strongest and clearest expositions of the Lutheran doctrine of justification by faith alone that I've ever heard. 

Thanks very much for all you do.   

***

GJ -  I am glad to hear messages like this. More congregations should offer streaming video, because it helps so many people. Some are shut-ins. Some have no church. Some just cannot go to their own church due to weather, circumstances, or an illness.

Strange how  much the apostate leaders yak about evangelism when the best outreach consists of faithful exposition of the Chief Article - Justification by Faith. I will post the graphic again, for those who haven't cracked a Book of Concord since graduation from seminary.