Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Unearthing Popular Ichabod Posts - Pure Data

 Go here for the Ichabod posts since 2015 with the most views.

The summaries provided by Blogger are rather unbalanced. I have noticed that really shocking reports gain thousands of views but do not show up very well on Google or on the summaries.

Yes, software exists to move posts and photos off the priority list when searching.

So I began plodding through my own menu to find posts with more than 1,000 views. Quite a few have 300, 500, 800 views. The topics vary, as you will see.

This is just the first list. I went as far as I could and decided to stop. I suppose this will end up with a navigation page for the navigation page.

 We reach around the world. Here are Rev. Dr. Lito Cruz and his wife Lynne. You can see what they were reading before the photo shoot.