Thursday, April 11, 2019

What Have We Learned from the Statistical Study of Ichabod Blog Posts?

 Readers made this Luther quote #1.  Collections of Luther material and individual Luther sermons have also turned up numbers that would make Pete Wagner quake in his Louis Vuitton loafers.


I knew I could not get the actual counts from the summaries, so I went through the 17,000 posts to see what stood out. Above 1,000 views is gigantic.

I am most pleased with the enormous numbers for Luther's great post on the Holy Spirit teaching better than man's books. I wish the seminary faculties, lazy and arrogant men, would reflect on that.

One WELS pastor wrote that the numbers were high because I posted Luther's Sermons. That is really my aim, so I laugh when they fuss over my polemical jabs. As their thieving Pietist hero liked to say in Latin, "The truth makes enemies."

When the Appleton alcoholics were crying out in pain, the fake blogger urged them to pay money to reputation.com to hide the post from Internet searches. I believe that is why some posts have Brobdingnagian numbers but do not make the list collected by Google Blogger.

I saw that in dramatic detail when the Hyles-Schaap sex crimes list continued to reach thousands of readers but did not register in the so-called collected numbers. That means - like other posts - that people made an effort to circulate the link.

WELS Discussions gathered a total of 30,000 views in the two posts where they talked about what a disappointment Mirthless Mark Schroeder has become. Hint - GA. Everything is a game to WELS clergy.





Dear Pastor Jackson,

This sums it up in one very well written paragraph, I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.


"GJ - WELS pastors consider life and ministry to be one big GA game, amusing themselves by lying about everything. They are still - emotionally - in the dorms and bars of Watertown/New Ulm, boasting of their drunken pranks - the biggest one being WELS itself. The synod of Hoenecke and Gausewitz is now a subsidiary of Pete Wagner, Willow Creek, the NIV, and Rick Warren.”

Thank you!

A Reader