Thursday, July 18, 2019

Notables - Interesting Fellows of America - An OJ Tale of Wonder, Intrigue, and Scams

 Moses denied Objective Justification!

Long ago, No-Synod Pastor Jack Cascione met us. His son Jerry wanted to go to the WELS Michigan Lutheran Seminary, so we took him the next day for a visit. Jerry went there one year. Cascione filled me in on the politics of the Ohio District, which ended in him helping to get another liberal voted in as District President. Needless to say, Cascione's only dogma is OJ.

Cascione used to publish McCain's plagiarism from the Roman Catholic Encyclopedia. The knuckleheads on Jack's blog never realized that fact until I posted the proof five or more times on my blog. McCain's plagiarized blog disappeared without an apology.

ELS Pastor Jay Webber was a Missouri vicar when I was leaving the LCA. He walked away with a ton of books from my library. He was welcome to them. He was furious when Patsy Leppien asked me to help with the research for What's Going On Among the Lutherans. Ft. Wayne know-it-all! Later, I was disgusted when he chose to work with disgraced ex-pastor Floyd Luther Stolzenburg, who had been eased back into the pastoral office by WELS District VP Paul Kuske and other scoundrels. Jay, like Rolf Preus, considers himself the first and last word on OJ.

 OJ Webber, Floyd Luther Stolzenburg, Roger Kovaciny, Jon-Boy Buchholz!


WELS DP Jon-Boy Buchholz deserves special mention. Spencer claimed that he got Buchholz elected, so blame Steve. Normally WELS pastors look down upon ELS pastors and avoid them, even though WELS "cherishes their fellowship with the ELS." Spencer told me that Buchholz wanted to meet me etc. Buchholz lied to one of my members that I agreed with him about OJ. Jon-Boy was working with Webber, another Odd Couple, traveling together so Jay could give his Luther OJist paper at the Emmaus debacle.

LCMS Pastor Paul McCain spotted me at the bookstore, introduced himself, and wrote letters to me about how much he appreciated my CN articles. I kept one for laughs. In a letter, which he did not send to me, he accused Larry Darby and me of warping a California pastor's brain about Objective Justification. I never communicated with that pastor, but clearly McCain wanted to poison the well early. Also, I thought Barry was wimpy about Church Growth and told Paul - the new graduate of Ft. Wayne - that to his face.

We met Pastor Herman Otten and his family when changing to WELS. He published my articles, which he got for free, over 300 of them when I stopped counting. Members of Trinity, LCMS, Bridgeton, told Otten to spike anything I wrote when I emphasized Justification by Faith in the face of their OJ obsession. Or else - no more donations.

Pastor Steve Spencer was always trying to move WELS to the right, so he thought. I helped with the Orthodox Lutheran Forum, which he abandoned. He wanted to help his classmate Mirthless Mark Schroeder, so I encouraged Steve to start the discussion blog he named Intrepid Lutherans. He was the first to abandon it when the leaders debated and realized Objective Justification was from Pietism and a complete crock.

We met Mirthless Mark Schroeder when he was a high school principal in Watertown. He was actually friendly, unlike the frozen chosen at Northwestern College (RIP). Later, guided by Steve Spencer, he phoned me and emailed me, after he became SP. Like Barry, he was all smoke and mirrors.  I noticed later - that when people met with Schroeder, they stopped talking to me - like forever. He has a great system. The conversation is pledged to utmost secrecy. How do I know? I was told by some before...

I met Dan Fleischer's brother when we were in the God-forsaken CLC (sic). He is now helping Spencer shill for Cascione, proving that likes do attract. Paul Gerhardt Fleischer set a record for excommunicating 105 members of his congregation, according to Dave Menton.

Menton once guarded the CLC (sic) Talmud on fellowship principles, shouting at me during lunch that it was unionism to write for CN -(unless copied from another source, like the CLC rag) - until he wrote for CN. Menton railed against the Ark guy and later joined the Ark crew.

The Right Reverend Bishop James Milhous Heiser, STM, deserves a special place in this collection. He appeared on the radar screen when Bishop Randy DeJaynes started the Lutheran Confessional Synod, with Jay Webber and Kincaid Smith as midwives. The LCS was accepted into fellowship with the WELS and ELS, so they could pray together, a blissful moment, to be sure. "In October 1995, he [DeJaynes] was consecrated Bishop of the Lutheran Confessional Synod, following his election and call during the First General Meeting of the Synod, held at Christ Lutheran Church, Decatur."

 Heiser loved the classes of OJ fanatic David Scaer - he joined up with Rolf Preus and his ex-ELS OJ swarm.


In 2019, Heiser declared on YouTube that he never heard of Objective Justification until Rydecki was kicked out of WELS for questioning it. How was the LCS in fellowship with WELS and the Little Section on the Prairie - OJ is their only dogma.

When Heiser wanted to raise money for some rare books, he was very friendly, and I helped. When he "borrowed" a rare set of Gerhard, he kept it. I gave him lots of old and rare books in the hopes that others could use them in a library setting. Later, someone bought a bunch of Bibles and my books for ELDONA to have. Heiser's response (via his thug assistant) - "Make those Jackson books disappear."

The hostility toward me at that ELDONA conference was constant. How sharper than a serpent's tooth, indeed.

Going back to Spencer's Intrepids - Who admitted that OJ came from Pietism and not from the Scriptures? - Rydecki, Lindee, and Knepprath. Who was blamed for that? Short answer - moi.

Here is a good example of that discussion from Lindee.

Those three men joined ELDONA and the curtain of silence descended. I have noticed that people who have some connection to ELDONA stop communicating with me. They write to me, drive to my home, meet my wife, then.......silence. I am thinking Heiser studied How To Be a Bishop under Mirthless Mark.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyable days filled with contacts from all over the globe. I am happy that synodocrats - even from tiny glowering sects - have culled the contacts so well. They are the velcro for the lint.

 St. Paul denied Objective Justification!
---

Another Belch from the LutherQuislings.

One should have a look at the latest Ichabod! It is a autobiography or apologia pro vita sua of the Rev. Dr. Gregory L. Jackson. To Mr. Krohn: you can see here what Dr. Jackson's roots are as well as his life conflicts [GJ - ignorant, lazy false teachers]. His hobby/vocation as a botanist is a welcome diversion to the false doctrine that you need to wade through [GJ - Creation, the Chief Article, etc]. He makes a statement below one of his showcased, illustrated boxes: "St. Paul denied Objective Justification!" Brothers and Cistern in Christ, that is a lie. Especially when you consider that St. Paul wrote Romans 5:18, 2 Cor. 5, specifically verse 19, and Romans 4:25. The belief in what we call Objective Justification IS NOT A DENIAL OF JUSTIFICATION SOLA FIDE. Dr. Jackson calls us Quislings, i.e. traitors, collaborators with Our Father Below, when by his broadsides it is he himself who is a Quisling to the Pietists, Calvinists, and Universalists we venerate.