Monday, November 15, 2021

So Much Fun Today

 

 TBS Facebook Page

One reader really likes the Icha-peek post, the last one before bedtime. I had a great day today, enjoying beautiful sunshine and working on The Bible Book.

I decided I would work on the book primarily and subordinate everything else. The Military Gardening Group gathered late in the day to enjoy the garden in almost 70 degree weather. We had Italian chicken and Southern biscuits. 

Our painter neighbor came by and I gave him one Queen Elizabeth rose and two Enchanted Peace roses for his wife. She loves roses.

I worked on adding more quotations about appreciating the KJV, which I posted below. Cue superfluous link for the KJV quotations, just to increase views.

I was very impressed with the Trinitarian Bible Society material, so I joined. I will be posting their eloquent defense of the KJV. 

Now I am going to listen to Letis, who studied under Edward Freer Hills.


 Theodore P. Letis