Thursday, January 27, 2022

Research on Food and the KJV



There is a lot of interest in the nutrition articles, and I keep learning a lot more. I dropped 40 points from my systolic level and 12 pounds of weight, simply from following Joel Fuhrman's nutrition guides.

Today Ranger Bob and I picked up an assembled static bicycle from Lowe's and installed it near Sassy's bed, which she lets me use.

I will return to the gym and use the bike for daily exercise. That makes a big difference in making new habits becoming more beneficial - with general health, strength, and endurance. Eye surgery meant no gym, and my reading vision is a bit tiring. I will not get a reading glasses prescription for my remodeled eyes for another 19 days. So far everything has gone well and my long-distance vision is excellent.



Online classes have calmed down, so I can finish the second edition of The Bible Book. Fortunately I stumbled on the McAfee KJV book that makes an even better case for the KJV than the Harvard essay does. Harvard concluded that they could not discuss the literature of the Bible unless they used the KJV. I admire their way of proving that the ESV-NIV-RSV family is for dummies.

McAfee laid out the reasons in 1912, before Beevis and Butthead did Bible translating. The KJV permeates all of English literature after its creation. The details given are phenomenal.

One reader already asked for a copy of McAfee. I sent one for him and one for someone who would appreciate it. A lot of the work done to promote the efficacy of the Word comes from distributing worthwhile books on the subject. I got a used set of Lenski for $100 at Mordor. Our members created free GIFs of that work - for everyone. The ALC let the Lenski set go public domain but they do not want anyone printing it. 

The Bible Book

Two big changes with The Bible Book are:

  1. Better information on the KJV and its value.
  2. The truth - with evidence - about how fraudulent are Aleph and B - Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. Note - the LCMS commentary on Mark uses Codex Vaticanus, proving LCMS is once again in the claws of Seminex. Matt the Fatt Harrison will be known in LCMS history as Matt the Unready.

I am not going to set a date on The Bible Book, but I think February should be enough to exhaust my perfectionistic tendencies in publishing. I am going to use the Amazon method of grouping books by using The Bible Book as the first in a series of Scriptural books. The next will be about Jesus' I AM sermons in the Gospel of John.