Sunday, April 17, 2022

Broadcasting Plans


I worked on the broadcasting issues last night and set up a trial for sound and picture this morning. That worked. Here are two services from last year, in case they are wanted or needed.

Good Friday Service, 2021


Easter Sunday Communion Service, 2021

Monday will be the new camera and RESI trials. RESI has been good on many fronts, including personal phone calls and group meetings. I had to move from Logitech and USB porting to an HDMI camera at the least.

The first HDMI camera (Aida) failed, and I learned that model was very fragile, with code inside that fries easily. I have broadcast two rainbows in RESI, so that is a start. Logitech painted the first one, and Aida projected the second one. 

I will look for a backup live stream system, just in case, even if RESI does very well. 

I sent Aida back for a refund, just as I did with several cheaper live stream cameras. One arrived as a box of jingly parts. 

I am canceling Vimeo tomorrow.