Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Some Things Recently Done


We bought 10 more normal sized KJVs for the local jail ministry. That makes about 24 so far.

The first 100 KJVs were Super Large Print for various people - greatly appreciated. A pastor's wife wrapped her arms around one and said "My Bible!" The baby picture above made me think of her response.

KJVs of both sizes have been sent to members of the congregation and their relatives. 

Some needed money was given this week for medical bills and heating costs.

We have sent several books 8,000 miles away to Africa, some closer in Canada, eh? Two Chemnitz books priced at $250 each from Amazon Canada were bought and sent for $5.00 each.

I was voted by acclaim as book distributor for Bethany, so I look for books sold almost for nothing because they are classics or given to the library - someone else needs and appreciates them.



This link takes you to a free KJV concordance, very easy for looking up words in the Bible. I used it to find all the times Abraham is found in the New Testament, for the I AM sermons book. An ELCA fan wrote me to question the value, perhaps because he did not connect the patriarch with Justification by Faith.