Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Walmart - "Ignore the Guy in the Produce and Frozen Vegetables -
He Will Hurt Our Candies, Prepared Meals, And Pharmacy!"

 

"Cat food aisle!" - "No! Candy aisle." - "Your prescriptions are ready!"

I discussed the pharm computer's arrogance with the pharm tech. Do you know who the scariest person in all the science fiction movies? "HAL - the malignant computer who spoke in a sullen, menacing voice. The pharm computer was upset that I had a second phone number, so it kicked me off the net in the privacy of my home."

So we discussed my lack of prescriptions, except for the eye drops. Ruth was happy about my blood results (yay again!), bp, and loss of weight. I often get into friendly discussions at  Walmart. I don't hesitate to compare their fat-salt-sugar prepared menus with God's Creation foods, healing, and much lower costs. In early 2022, I had diabetic blood sugar results, and that scared me into studying and almost memorizing Fuhrman and Greger.

The answer is not a diet. The food pyramid is upside down. Everyone should enjoy some treats, though they are easily delighted by far too much candy, ice cream, sugared liquids, pizza, desserts, and fast-foods. That eating style provides two-thirds of "normal eating" and the cause of heart, blood, bp, and weight problems. Arkansas lives from biscuits, gravy, and sweet tea.

I slowly removed myself from the graph below, turning it upside-down and emphasizing first with leafy greens-beans-vegetables-fruit-nuts.

  1. Leafy greens - kale, collards, spinach.
  2. Beans as the source of protein, fiber, and many extras.
  3. Vegetables which get more delicious with use - peas, broccoli, 
  4. Fruits four times a day - apples, bananas, orange, pineapples, and many more.
  5. Walnuts and other nuts for lowering bad cholesterol.

So in my cart today I picked up apples, bananas, blueberries, kale, spinach, peas, broccoli, mushrooms, and sausages.

  • Breakfast - bananas, maybe an apple
  • Lunch - Creation Super-Stew
  • Supper - Apples, bananas, and other fresh fruits.

]