Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gottesdienst Online: Memo to Synod: Mind Your Own Business

Gottesdienst Online

Gottesdienst Online: Memo to Synod: Mind Your Own Business: "Naiveté can get one into trouble. I should have smelled something fishy when I received a request from the LCMS International Center to have my parish participate in a “Perceptions of Ministry Inventory,” a survey designed “to enhance the formation and professional development of parish pastors”; had I been paying closer attention, I might have wondered why the Board for Pastoral Education and the Council of Presidents wanted to assure me that my “privacy and anonymity will be preserved throughout the process.”"

'via Blog this'

***

GJ - WELS did something like this. A circuit pastor was furious about this and wrote a letter.

Soon he was out of the ministry.

Read the article and ask where millions of dollars go. In fact, you will stop asking.