Friday, January 9, 2015

WELS Erases Link - What Are They Ashamed Of?
WELS Documented Blog

Actual copy of the missing page message.
Unbelievers are always afraid.




 WELS Documented has the synod spooked.
Erasure of evidence, denials, and lame excuses - the Medal of Honor in blogging.
Can't blame me - not my blog and I don't know who does it.



http://welsdocument.blogspot.com/2015/01/who-controls-new-wels-worship-service.html

The 'complete list of synod endorsed' link is not letting me view...says have to log in for approved access. I'd be interested in reading this, any way this can be fixed for viewing? Thanks!
Reply

Replies


  1. The Synod must have taken it down immediately after we did the post. It has been up because that was our referral point for musicians for this post.

    I know it's the same link because I have this below the link: 
    You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 1/8/15

    Otherwise, here is their contact info: http://www.wels.net/contact-us
    I will also see if there is a another link that I can find, as well.
Next - "We don't know how that happened."
Later - "I never heard of that."