Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Gems Mined from The Sermons of Martin Luther, Volumes 1-8, Lenker Edition .
Initial Draft, PDF



We have been mining gems from the Sermons of Martin Luther, Lenker edition, volumes 1-8.

I just finished the draft of volume 8, so I decided to put all the gems together to see where we were for capstone volume - Gems Mined from the Sermons of Luther.

The final version will have illustrations from Norma A. Boeckler and page references as well.

Virginia Roberts has not only done heroic work in editing but has also picked out gems from each volume.

I think these will be worthwhile for sermons during Lent and Easter, so I am linking the initial PDF for everyone to download, save, and use. I have plans for making more available in the future.

Here is the link to Gems Mined from the Sermons of Martin Luther.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iogxf2vfw1ppwpu/gems_mined_from_luther_all_8_toc.pdf?dl=0