Friday, March 27, 2020

Shipping News - Understanding Pilgrim's Progress

Both parts are included in the Lutheran Librarian's illustrated edition of The Pilgrim's Progress.


I have learned that first-day orders go faster for printing and shipping, so I sent all of them out at once.

If I have missed you, send me a gentle, diplomatic, and sensitive message (greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com). I can look up whether it is sent. If not, I can send it. One big shipment of Luther's Sermons disappeared. A check on the shipping showed that the recipient's wife put the large box in a room, where it sat unnoticed.

Some may be shocked at getting two copies. I consider each address a unique distribution point for the Gospel. We get plenty of gifts to pay for books and they are less expensive in groups, so do not hesitate to ask for more.

We do not sell books for a profit - we distribute them.

I gave my extra copy of Pilgrim's Progress from the Lutheran Librarian (Alec Satin) to a Calvinist Baptist - plus a copy of The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine, since he expressed an interest in Luther.

 This beautiful companion to the original is full color throughout, illustrated by Norma A. Boeckler,
available soon on Kindle for 99 cents.