Friday, June 26, 2020

The Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog - A Curated Collection of Hymns, Beautiful Graphics, and YouTube Versions

 The Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog Is Pure Hymns, History, Music, Art - All Based on The Lutheran Hymnal.

I created the Bethany hymnal blog in a panic, when the main source of all the lyrics went dormant.

I like the word "curated," which I hear often on TV. These are carefully selected hymns (all public domain) from The Lutheran Hymnal, perhaps other sources later.

Everything on the Bethany Hymnal Blog is intended to promote each hymn and to highlight the writers and translators.

Some are asking, "Why is he linking the Bethany Hymnal Blog so often?"

I try to convince people to leverage social media work by linking. I do not use YouTube, but if I did, I would do a share on a blog each time. In fact, I may start doing that with the online service. It takes several seconds, not exactly a hardship.

YouTube provides a way to post the video so that the player shows and someone can start watching or listening easily. Facebook does the same, so I use the link for that effect every service. Pastor Palangyos also does that.

 The Hymns in the Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog are being enhanced with art, variant tunes, YouTubes, and histories. Linking the blog in many places has already increased to views to 5,000 total. Search Engine Optimization works.