Friday, July 29, 2022

Barney Fife Bibles

 
 I see what you did there...complain about the New NIV and slowly work the abusive sects into Calvinism and marketing.

 No matter how many times I try, the frog keeps jumping out.

Just imagine the graphics that could go with this. Yes! I love to watch the Andy Griffith Show.

The New King James, NIV, ESV, RSV are "Barney Fife Bibles"...going off when least expected, shooting us not just in the foot but in the heart of the gospel and true doctrine. They destroy and undermine true faith and doctrine. They destroy Holy Communion turning Christ's Last Will and Testament into a Calvinist covenant.  I have used my King James Bible for 52 years.  The true Word of God lives forever here in this Bible so I beg you to use it and insist your pastor use it in church too.

Hallowed be Thy name Heavenly Father I earnestly pray,

Tom Fisher

"Silence! The Right Reverend Bishop is busy uniting the forces of Objective Justification, I mean, Justification by Faith."