Friday, December 30, 2022

Resolutions

 

Someone asked about my New Year's resolutions. Publications are the easiest to predict and to procrastinate.

Parables are the current project, to be followed by the Titles of Jesus and a book on The Lutheran Hymnal hymns - public domain only, no cheesy Calvinist pop tunes, plenty of beautiful graphics.

I will do more with the KJV and distributing KJV Bibles.

I plan to lose more weight because my habits have changed completely - now greens, beans, vegetables, and nuts. I use the gym three times a week. One member got me started on heart health, and the rest followed - thank you Dr. Fuhrman.

In gardening I plan to multiply the hostas and cannas, fill in some roses, and enjoy Creation from the front patio - visitors welcome. 

I would like to travel East again, like last summer, with Sassy the Ferocious Guard Dog.