Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Efficacy Quotations Expose the Vagrancy and Stupidity of the Lutheran Sects - From ELCA Down to the ELDONUTs


The Efficacy Motherlode quotes I gathered and linked on Dropbox were copied in the days of DOS computers and DOS databases. 

I used my first computer and IBM's ProFile to collect the quotations because I was appalled by the ignorance of WELS, ELS, and the LCMS. Nothing they bragged about had anything to do with Luther's Biblical doctrine. Their lust for Church Growth and their oily lies were anathema to faithful Lutheran teaching. I was going to write oleaginous lies, but I knew that would stump the graduates of Mequon, Ft. Wayne, and St. Louis.

A few clergy and laity knew something was wrong, but everyone quailed when the apostates raised their voices, scowled, and retaliated. They have picked off everyone now, so there is no reason to attend seminaries that range from Willow Creek's womanizing to Roman Catholics' haute couture.

 Mark and Avoid Jeske - always trying to correct his lopsided smile, a dead-giveaway.