Monday, October 27, 2008

Joe - Switch to De-Caff




Anonymous [aka Joe Krohn] has left a new comment on your post "Hey Joe from CrossWalk, Laveen, Arizona":

Hi Gregory. Nice to be on a first name basis with you. You must have been hanging out out on the C&C webserve list; or we know some common folks since I lived in PHX. Cool.
[GJ - the Church and Change list stopped or went secretive once people realized how much false doctrine was being peddled. Spelling was another issue, but you probably realize that by now.]

You still haven't answered my question regarding GCU. Since you haven't addressed it, I will assume it is true. That is the legalistic way, right? How do you reconcile badgering your fellow believers over alleged Reformed doctrine, and yet teach for an institution that claims to be "Non-Denominational Christian"? I wonder how GCU would view your anti-reformed sentiments and un-christian behavior?

[GJ - I did answer your false accusation, which is strange coming from a Babtist church affiliated with WELS. I agree with Luther and the Book of Concord. I have academic freedom in both schools. The only badgering being done right now is by Church and Change Quislings.]

Before I sign off for the day, you'll need to do a little more research for me. Where in the Bible does it say that we have to use an organ and an organist to lead worship from page 5 and 15 of TLH? I couldn't find the verse or verses either where it says that guitars and drums are not allowed in worship.

[GJ - Where did I say that? You can do better than a straw man fallacy.]

God Bless your evening.

Joe [Krohn, former CrossWalk Laveen member, current Rock and Roll Church member]

You may do well to review 1 Cor. 13.
[GJ - So I can feel the love from Church and Change, from CrossWalk and Rock and Roll? Why do you think I call 2929 The Love Shack?]