Friday, October 30, 2009

Discipline at Mary Lou College









In case you do not want to watch this abomination, the video begins with the Luther statue flinging the Bible away. Later, one of them curses. By the way, that was denied by MLC partisans, but the audio is clear.

The MLC students keep defending their gay video by attacking anyone who finds a Fire Island clone offensive. The lack of supervision at the college is evidenced by the statue video still being on YouTube.

---

peterka14 (8 months ago) this is great...

  • Ramsy575 (10 months ago) LOL
    GO MARTIN LUTHER COLLEGE!
    (My mom works there!) ^.^
  • hannahmontana1357531 (6 months ago) My dad goes to school there to learn to be a pastor! Obviously a WELS (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod) pastor!
  • Mandiegracie (1 year ago) Hahaha...I can't wait to go there in a year :)
  • geyserwatcher (1 year ago) I'd have to agree... future called workers?
    ... awesome!
    imunderoath5 (1 year ago) wow, my teacher graduated from martin luther college
  • orangeandgreen (2 years ago) This was very funny!
    I <3 the WELS. moelikeduh (2 years ago) Reply haha the end was funny... lol I liked it!
  • dawinsor87 (2 years ago) Props again, from a WLC movie maker! I thought it would have been nice to get at least a pic of the statue and edit out Martin Luther just to get a glance at the stand.

    ---

    Kenneth Schmidt has left a new comment on your post "What Are They Larning at Mary Lou College? Not Muc...":

    What I found most annoying about this little scandal was not that a bunch of twentysomething WELS Lutherans decided to do something foolish, but that dozens of their classmates and friends immediately lept to their defense like a momma bear protecting its cubs. This is so typical of the clubby, old-boy network that one finds in the Missouri and Wisconsin Synods. Its not restricted to semi-mature undergrads either. I can't tell you how many times, as a layman, I have heard things like " Old such and such can't be a heretic because we were drinking buddies at 'insert name of seminary or teacher training college here'" If you go to the right seminary or have powerful friends you can set yourself up and the new Arius and anyone who says anything negative about you will be shouted down and vilified.

    ***

    GJ - That is exactly how Richard Krause (DMin under Larry Olson's supervision) defended Larry Olson - "I drank a lot of beer with him at the sem!"

    PS - Firefox and I offer free editing - if I agree with the post. If not, ur on ur own.