Friday, July 29, 2011

WELS Has Leaders - All Bad.
Remove Them All.
Publishing News


The younger WELS discussion, below, illustrates what a waste of time and money the WELS convention was.

Publishing news:

Luther versus the UOJ Pietistists: Justification by Faith will be revised in the near future.

The Story of Jesus in Pictures is being readied for publication in due time. I will have a revision done today.

I am working on a murder mystery for the future. A novel can be a good platform for promoting a perspective, so I decided to try my hand at that. I am mentioning the because people push me along once I admit I am going to write something. Pardon the pun, but there is no deadline established.

The Changers will be relieved, but I am not letting up on them. If I can shed some light on what is happening, I will, but more of the posts will be about doctrine rather than Lutheran leaders feathering their nests by promoting apostasy.