Friday, August 15, 2014

Another Cheerful Reader Responds - After Going Bonkers on the WELS Discussions



Pat Loroff Yes, I am an MLC student.  And now that I've told you that, you're going to start ignoring everything I say because of your view that all MLC-educated people are morons, right?

GJ - No, you are proving it. There are good students. They are kicked out or pushed out or give up in disgust.

Pat Loroff There's obviously no way that anyone is ever going to win in an argument with you about these things.  You have a major superiority complex.  You flaunt your own views about doctrinal differences and practices as if they were the only source of true doctrine.  You constantly lie about people and institutions and events that you know nothing about.  You never cite sources for stories on your blog (i.e. MLC closing in the near future).  Even if this isn't your intent, it's the way you come across on your blog.  Many people share my view on this.  I still don't fully understand why you hate the WELS so much, why you lump everything in the WELS together under your banner of apostasy and false doctrine.  I really do pity you, Dr. Jackson.  If all you can do with your life is scour the internet for anything that says anything about or against the WELS, then you must lead a lonely life indeed.

Pat Loroff - Did I give you permission to post this private message on your blog?

GJ - Mine now

Jeff Schone - Pat, please see me in my office. NOW!

When the fashion police call,
you answer.

Jeff Schone dresses better now.
Here he is spending your student loan money on a posh vacation.
He uses his FB account to spy on students.
Kurt Wittmershaus, MLC,
also enjoys Europe on your dime.
Several weeks on the Continent,
20 years of loan repayment for you.