Friday, August 15, 2014

WELS Discussion Participants Run Back into the Great Cloacha


Someone asked about one of my graphics and posted it on the WELS Discussions Facebook page.

That quickly degenerated into a contest - how many personal attacks could they make against me and avoid the original question: what was the graphic about?

When one member asked about getting back to the question, a WELS lady snarled that he was my lapdod. I only have one lapdog, named Sassy.

After many false accusations aimed at me, I responded with a remark or two. A WELS minder deleted my comment.

Joe Jewell Gregory L. Jackson that was bashing. Deleted.

These graduates of the WELS education system do not realize that Luther engaged in polemics throughout his publishing history. His best works are polemical.

Satire graphics have been used from the earliest days. They portrayed Luther as a seven-headed monster. The Lutherans pictured the pope as the Antichrist. I do not know if the artwork of the Reformation was up to the standards of a Kaplan University graduate.

I like the word amateur - I work on graphics because I love (amateur) expressing satire with photos. They are obviously effective, because they make humorless false teachers go bonkers.

The WELSians respond that polemics are not fair and Photoshops are pure evil, so they unload another series of personal attacks (which are logical fallacies).

"Bashing" is the typical liberal, unionistic way of avoiding the facts. Someone who prefers marriage to sodomy is "gay-bashing." Individuals who loathe entertainment cloaked as worship are "Christian bashing."

Kudu Don Patterson hates this graphic
and denies being a Church and Changer.
He went to their last open conference - I did not.
Which one of us is a Changer?


This graphic make the WELS Discussion group go wild.