Friday, May 13, 2022

Marketing Pharmaceuticals - Teen with Mask, Outdoors, Says - "I'm Protecting People from Getting Covid." GJ - "But You Are Outdoors and Symptom Free."

 "Wrong post, fella. I'm a Ukraine cat."

"In medicine, I feel there are two major forms of cognitive dissonance that affect doctors.  The investment they have made to become physicians and the unwillingness to believe they could have harmed a patient."

"At this stage in time, based on select journal publications patients send me and the repetition of the arguments I hear said to gaslight patients, I am convinced there are marketing teams hired by pharmaceutical teams to develop “credible” arguments to remove the blame from pharmaceutical drugs causing medical injuries."

From "Why Do Doctors Close Their Eyes to Medical Injuries?" https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/why-do-doctors-close-their-eyes-to?s=r