Friday, May 13, 2022

Sassy Sue and I Have Good Test Results

 


Sassy had her exam after mine. She is fine and has her shots.

How well has Eat To Live changed my horrible habits into good ones?

I lost 30 pounds and my high blood sugar (A1C) changed to normal. My blood pressure dropped at the same time, so I did not need bp medicine. Cholesterol and the other tests were great. Walnuts eliminated my bad cholesterol, but I had to cease and desist combining them with ice cream. 

I stopped almost all desserts and candy, except about one dessert a month, no ice cream.

I stopped eggs, cheese, and high salt foods for the most part. McDonalds is a Sassy favorite, but I have no fries and no drinks.

I stopped "diet" cola, because of the excessive caffeine and salt. Fake sugar is as bad as the real thing, so no excuses were left in drinking 48 ounces of it each day.


 This was Christina's post-surgery walk.