Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fox Valley WELS Pastor Joel Lillo Has More Secret Messages Linking This Blog

As I wrote before, Joel blocks our household so he can keep
his eructations secret.



---
I have no idea!
At least they haven't threatened to gang rape me with their friends,
as WELS Pastor Dave Wendt did against a blogger who said something that peeved him.
I looked up the Wendt email, but it was too filthy and disgusting to print -
that is WELS discipline.

Does anyone on that distinguished discussion board have a problem with 
Mark and Avoid Jeske
covering for Wendt? I think not.
This is another cover-up from the Jeske-Patterson Crime Family,
and Mark Schroeder happily participated.

O be careful little mouth what you say
O be careful little mouth what you say
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
So, be careful little mouth what you say
Who told?