The person arguing on Extra Nos follows the normal rules for defending UOJ from any meniton of the Book of Concord, Luther, or the Scriptures:
- Always be angry and sarcastic.
- Switch to mockery ("Mr. LPC"), another form of anger.
- Make something or somebody an idol - whether Walther, Bob Preus, or Jack Kilcrease.
- Hold the opinions of man (synodical votes) over the doctrine of the Bible.
- Ducking the issues, call everyone else a lying coward.
Lito Cruz has a PhD in math and does a superb job of eviscerating the UOJ arguments below.Part of math training involves critical thinking and the problems with logical fallacies.