Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bad Boy, Bad Boy
Trouble in Paradise


My favorite ELS Blog went silent since May and now is gone. Only the URL remains:

Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You?

I was tempted to write another parody, but the original lyrics by The Inner Circle are beyond parody:

Why did you have to act so mean?
Don't you know you're a human being,
Born of a mother with the love of a father,
Reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes - you want to let go, hey, hey, hey
I know sometimes - you want to let go, wohh!

Bad boys bad boys
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when they come for you
Bad boys, bad boys
Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
when they come for you.


I am not sure who ELS Bad Boy is. I have no contact with the blogger and he has no contact with me. My guess is: The new group is forming so they want something less fun and more serious.

Meanwhile, the LCMS has declared fellowship with the AALC. Ergo, the AALC is now in fellowship with WELS, ELCA, and the ELS. Oh yes, they all work together on becoming more apostate according to the example set by Archbishop Hanson of the ELCA. The other Lutheran groups will follow his cloven hoof-prints anywhere.