Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Recent ELS History


Information about recent Evangelical Lutheran Synod events can be found at Be Strong in the Synod. Oops. Typo. Be Strong in the Grace is the official title. Aside: I did not want to be seen as endorsing the Reign of Terror under Pope John the Malefactor.

A list of blogs follows the piece, in case you need more to read.

***

Norman Teigen has left a new comment on your post "Recent ELS History":

I know the blogger to which you refer. We are members of the same church, King of Grace in Golden Valley. I feel that you have taken a cheap shot at a very nice Christian lady.

I encourage you to take shots at me and not at this dear lady.

***

GJ - I was surprised to get this from Norm Teigen. Did I call this blogger any names, like "Bloviator"? When I glanced through the blog, it looked overly accepting toward the recent crimes of the synod. Some people just cannot see past their Holy Mother Synod filter. Disagreeing with a perspective is not the same as taking a cheap shot. I leave that to bloggers whose feathers are easily ruffled by everything except false doctrine and the destruction of pastors' lives and families.