Monday, January 14, 2008

Confession Is Good for the Soul




Dr. GJ,

http://extranos.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-confess-i-read-dr-ichabods.html

I wrote about my confession that I do read your blog. Above is the link, if I made wrong statements, please correct me and please accept my apologies if I misunderstood, but thanks for the differing opinions in your blog. It provides balance and promotes truth.



LPC

***

GJ - I appreciate the thoughts and the link. I have no problem with posting other views on Ichabod, as long as they contribute to the discussion of theological topics. I have been charitable with the UOJ Stormtroopers, who only have anonymous ad hominem offerings to send. Still, it is my melancholy duty to love the unlovable, so I try to be forebearing with them.

If people wonder about the animal pictures... One readers enjoys them as much as I do, so I post whatever I think is funny. L. P. Cruz is an engineer/math guy, so I picked the one above.