Friday, December 5, 2008

I Know This Guy



A. Nony Mouse often writes to share his doctrinal ignorance.


From Bailing Water:

Anonymous said...
John,
Are you still stuck on these same three topics? I quit your blog a while ago because of its repetitious arguing in circles. Now, I stop back in and sure enough, its the same old, same old. I'm starting to suspect your readership turnover is large and you constantly rehash the same points to newcomers, who then eventually tire and leave.

If I could imagine God right now, I'd imagine him to be rolling his eyes at the stupidity of his children just like I did with mine when they were about 8-10 yrs. old.

"I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

1 Cor. 1:10

December 4, 2008 11:18 PM

Anonymous said...
"If I could imagine God right now, I'd imagine him to be rolling his eyes at the stupidity of his children just like I did with mine when they were about 8-10 yrs. old."

And now you think you impress him?

December 5, 2008 7:46 AM


John said...
1 Cor. 1:10 ..December 4, 2008 11:18 PM


So you don't like to visit this blog yet you do. You don't want divisions yet you offer no suggestions..hmmm.. Can't we all just get along.

You quote 1 Cor. 1:10 and I will turn this on you. Why did the Church and Changers start their organization? I will contend that it was started to cause division by its very name as someone once said.

If you don't want to read what is discussed here don't come back. If you want to create dialogue on issues of concern and conscience by all means post here or start a blog.

If we use your logic about rehashing old issues we should not discuss the confessions are the thoughts of Martin Luther.

December 5, 2008 10:25 AM

[GJ - The complainer is probably Joe Krohn, 51, who has his own blog to defend UOJ, Church and Chicanery, and Doebler's Rock and Roll Church, where he is the bass player:

http://randrchurch.blogspot.com/

Tell us it ain't so, Joe.]

***

GJ - I often get comments like this. Recently, from Anonymous - Repent at once or I will never read your blog again. A few hours later - I see you still haven't repented. He promised me he would stop reading it.

The Church and Chicanery people like to invoke Jesus and Paul.

God said:

KJV Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

KJV Nehemiah 1:9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Jesus said:

KJV Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

KJV John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

KJV John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Paul said:

KJV Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

KJV 1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

In Paul's farewell speech:

KJV Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Peter wrote:

KJV 2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Every time their false doctrine is challenged, the Church and Chicanery people yell "Slander!" They declared war on Lutheran doctrine about 30 years ago, with the appointment of Ron Roth as editor of that pathetic little TELL magazine. I have no idea who made that decision, but obviously there were influential people who could get a Church Growth publication going at The Love Shack, with the endorsement of the Synodical Pope, Naumann. Roth was the first openly Church Growth staff member, but there had to be others.

The Church Growth people strutted and preened, as I have shown from my database many times. They brought up CG all the time in various periodicals. They got the world mission and American mission people trained at Fuller Seminary. They got Valleskey in at The Sausage Factory and Paul Kelm (his student helper at Apostles) as the new secretary of evangelism. So the Means of Grace were discarded in favor of marketing and making fun of Lutheran worship.

Missouri and ELCA and the ELS did the same things, but I will focus on WELS.

Not content to promote Enthusiasm, the WELS CG people got the synod to fund trouble-makers who went to congregations and forced CG on those parishes. Some are called Parish Assistants (trained at Fuller and Trinity). Some are called Mission Counselors. They all have the same mandate - install CG and get rid of Lutheran worship.

Under SP Gurgel--in reality--over SP Gurgel, Wayne Mueller installed all his CG buddies at The Love Shack. The CG people created the job of Administrator, Parish Services, for Wayne. When CG promoted Wayne to VP of the Synod, another CG guy became boss. If there are any doubts, note that the Parish Services Adminisrator is also a board member of Church and Chicanery. They brag about it on their website.

And this Parish Services Administrator, Bruce Becker, secretly and defiantly, had Paul Kelm come back to The Love Shack as a Parish Assistant. Church and Chicanery people immediately began denying that Kelm was called without the knowledge or approval of the Synodical Presient, Mark Schroeder.

Paul Kelm turned 64 this month. He has spent his entire career promoting false doctrine, mostly at The Love Shack.

Parlow Kelm's numbers at St. Mark, Depere:

By The Numbers
f.y.i.
Weekend attendance (October 19): 1231 (October 26): 1058 (November 9): 1141

To Date (July 1, 2008 - October 31, 2008) Actual expenses (year-to-date) - $573,912.63 / Actual contributions (year-to- date) - $583,816.05 (60% of total LES tuition collected)

Other items of interest: Received to date for 3-year pledges (June 1, 2007-May 31, 2010) for Building Fund - $915,480.68 (61% received) / Expenditures from Building Fund - $1,487,939.34/ Line of Credit with Thrivent - $581,000.00
.