Friday, December 19, 2008

PhotoShop: Proof of Divine Creation



I took a tulip photo and used filters on it.


Taking a web design course forced me into buying the latest versions of DreamWeaver and PhotoShop. I bought the whole bundle at a student discount, saving about 66%.

PhotoShop is the main software used to manipulate photos and prepare commercial printing.

The program can do 10,000 things to any given photo. Many operations can be done in a variety of ways. I took a PhotoShop course before, but I am still astonished at how quickly a photo can be ruined.

Someone trying to make a photo better, without mutiliating it, should pause at all the steps taken to create and sustain the functions of a human eye. Luther said we should be thankful to have only one eye. God gives us two eyes and we never thank Him for them. (Gerhardt does in Lobet den Herren.)