Saturday, January 3, 2009

Take the Willow Creek Challenge:
Post Results Here



Well it's one for the money, two for the show
Three to get ready now go cat go
But don't you, step on my Church Growth toes,
You can do anything but lay off of my Church Growth toes.

I will knock you down, step on your face
Slander your name all over the place.
Do anything that you wanna do,
But uh uh honey lay off of my toes
But don't you, step on my Church Growth toes
You can do anything but lay off of my Church Growth toes.


Step One:

Find a Lutheran church in your area with the Willow Creek Church finder.

Step Two:

Send a comment to this post, identifying the congregation, its website, and its synod.

Step Three:

Ask the congregation why it is affiliated with a denomination that mocks the Means of Grace.

Step Four:

Ask the Circuit Pussycat, Doctrinal Pussycat, and others why this is happening.