Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whoopy-Worship: Best Learned at Non-Denominational Sects



WELS Pastor Paul Steinberg, now at St. Marcus - A Brett Favre jersey in the chancel area is far superior to a clerical collar and alb.
Green Bay nostalgia trumps liturgics every time.



From Ski's twitter...

At Appleton Alliance for worssip thos morning. This is my 3rd time. It looks like I'll finally here Dennis Espiscopo preach. 6:00 AM Nov 30th, 2008 from twitterrific

Pastor Paul doing church in a Brett Favre Packers jersey. Interesting. I thought Favre played for the Jets. 5:09 PM Nov 23rd, 2008 from twitterrific

Groeschel: My church needs my leadership more than my preaching. Interesting thought. 11:46 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from twitterrific (I assume the lifechurch guy)

Dave Brickey-Pathways Church -"I belive that the people who have the most to give are the people who have been hurt the most but moved on."

Going to New Hope Lutheran Church this morning - LCMS doing contemporary worship.
Just approved to take the A-Town pastors thru Stanley's 7 practices book in the fall. Tention already & I've only been here 20 weeeks. 9:14 AM Feb 2nd from twitterrific

My wife just got up & danced down the aisle to "Follow The Yellow Brick Road". No ushers to tell her no. Did I mention I luv having an IMAX?

Family Night for the Skis. I love having an IMAX for church. We are watching Wizard of Oz in my Church/IMAX. It is AWESOME!

Ugh! Pastor's conference.
12:24 PM Feb 17th from twitterrific

One of the coolest things I've seen the culture God is creating at St. Peter's. Man their leadership gets it. You go Pastor Tim.
6:33 AM Feb 15th from twitterrific

Comment from a source:
Nice that he can so openly admit to worshiping at Appleton Alliance. In fact, the one time he admits to worshiping at the WELS church he complains about it! Otherwise his twitter is all about the non-dom stuff in Appleton he's got to experience...good thing we now have a WELS non-dom so close.

***

GJ - The spell-check software burnt up over the posts above, so I left them alone.