Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Confidential to Just Kidding




***

GJ - Aren't our Missouri friends glad the McCain/Barry administration rolled back the Schwaermer tide of Romanism and Willow-Crickism?

---

rlschultz has left a new comment on your post "Confidential to Just Kidding":

I have never posted anoymousely. I have always used my name. Mr. Meyer shows a good working knowledge of the Bible and the Confessions, as exhibited by the quality of his postings. The assumption here is that Mr. Meyer and myself both suffer from some sort of multiple personality disorder.

***

GJ - Mr. Schultz, you have to understand Church and Chicanery thinking. Because they hide, they think everyone else does. From the beginning, one particular nasty person (cussing, using foul and crude language) has posted, always anonymousely, overflowing with baseless accusations:
1. No one reads Ichabod. (He does, every day.)
2. I post my own comments. (Sure, I have time for that.)
3. I should not write about the past, the present, or the future.

I think the same foul-thinking person is the mastermind behind fake-Ichabod. No wonder he has Just Kidding and Felt-needs as followers. CGM and forgiveness without faith - their motto.