Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Wolf Demonstrates Schwaermer Homiletics





And I'll huff and and I'll puff and I'll...



 

BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!



Do you also find it difficult to believe that anyone wants to clone Craig Groeschel?

The Dirt Conference was organized so people could learn the tricks of kelming Groeschel and other Reformed/Babtist fanatics. Groeschel appears to be Methodist/Disciples, according to his original ordination and his seminary training. In other words, he comes from the extreme Left of all denominations. His Life Church doctrine is posted here.

I use Google to track plagiarism in college classes, so I use it for doctrinal statements as well. I have made some comparisons before and posted them. I am struck by how closely the WELS Church and Change congregations match doctrinal statements with Groeschel and Evangelical Covenant churches.

Long ago various Lutheran writers warned pastors not to imitate the pulpit gimmicks of the Reformed. That is still a good idea.