Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inarticulate Rage - Another Candidate for Anger Management Classes




Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Kitteh on Lemons Makes for a Sour Puss":

Your opposition of [sic - of?] false doctrine would be admirable if it only stopped there (and in some cases, actually correct--think UOJ and your buddies Schmid and Lenski), but it doesn't. [Run-on sentence, for starters.] You make patently false statements and pair them up with ridiculous pictures in the manner of Dreck (the guy who wrote the 404 theses that said essentially said [sic - remember where you were after taking another sip of Ripple] that Lutherans are no different from the Protestants). I suppose the closest "cognate" of sorts that would fit you would be too harsh to print on your blog, but I suspect/hope that anyone reading would figure it out very easily. The way to prove me wrong (that you aren't some barnyard animal like Eck.) [sic - sentence fragment. It's best to write when sober, but that never stops Changers.]

***

GJ - I enjoy the sanctimonious, patronizing tone of the gibberish above. Can anyone make sense of it? I have tried. Too bad I skipped the college course on abnormal psychology (nicknamed "Nuts and Sluts").

Remember the Fox Valley pastor who sent all the obscene words and later apologized?

He sent another message saying he wanted to correspond with me so he could tell me what was wrong with me. He wanted to do that anonymously!

I think the cusser, the fake blogger, and the commenter above are all the same Fox Valley parson. He was active in the beginning of this blog, always in a rage when I took on Church and Change. He blows up when I post his comments with corrections and rages when I do not post his other comments. Some comments have been too obscene to print.

That could be cleared up if he identified himself. He said in the beginning that he was too frightened to do that. Cowardly bullies are standard in Church and Change. They keep their list secret. They deny belonging and going to their conferences. They insist on being subsidized by everyone so they can go to their Schwaermer conferences and lie about that, too.