Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Money Changer -
It's My Potty and I'll Cry If I Want To


More bad news for the Church and Money Changers

mark has left a new comment on your post "Too Little and Too Late?":

Notice how few readers Jackson has these days?

Maybe it's because he's to (sic) angry to do any good. Or maybe because he's wrong?

Well at least no one's reading the site anymore.

***

GJ - Exactly how does this illiterate son of WELS know how many readers I have? My only source is Google Analytics. I trust he does not have the secret password for those statistics.

In the last year I have had 56,000+ unique readers.

Over 350,000 pages have been read.

Comments decreased when people realized they would be tracked for their unique identities. Some had trouble getting OpenID to work. Still, comments come in and I get more personal email than ever before.