Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Salty Earth Pictures



Music by the WELS-Tones,
one of my obvious Photoshops.
The material below is real.


Urkel has left a new comment on your post "Original Words - Lord, Keep Us Steadfast:Martin Lu...":

What do you think of the production company the Salty Earth Pictures? I found a YouTube channel that is a bit suspicious. Is my suspicion well-founded? (Apparently this company has connections to the WELS.) Be sure to check out "A Word for Women." (It comes dangerously close to a woman doing pastor-like work, unless it actually is pastor-like work.) This is the fishiest set of videos that I have seen; the fishiest has the title "What is your Personal Ministry." Isn't that some sort of Church Growth buzz-phrase?

***

GJ - I see a Steve F. Zambo listed there, and that name is connected with WELS media here.

On Facebook, WELS and Thrivent and relief.



Insights from "You've Got Mail."