Saturday, October 2, 2010

Twitter Advice Sought




Some of you use Twitter and know more about it. Clearly its use is omnipresent among the youth and very handy for instant communication.

I am using it now to promote the new posts. I would like to add the social networking buttons below each post but my efforts have failed so far.

One reason I got into this new format was the promise I could add the social network boxes easily. I pasted the code in the right place (I thought) but nothing showed up.

Let me know if you can help.

I do not use mobile devices, but lots of people do, so they can use Twitter for updates. So if you join as a follower you will get instant updates you can re-Tweet (as they say in Twitterland) Ichabod posts. I know The SORE backers are daily communicants at Ichabod and love to use Twitter.