Friday, December 17, 2010

Thy Strong Word - Printed Edition - Very Pleased


The printed version of Thy Strong Word arrived today. One follow-up editor will be getting his copy soon. I will send copies (free) to anyone who wants to review it for errors and/or comments I can publish. If you are interested, send me your name and mailing address, or begin with your email address.

I will NOT publish your information. And we all know why.

I can see some format changes to make already, but I am very pleased with the look and readability of the text.

I expect to send library copies out in late January.

The printed cost is around $28, very inexpensive for a printed, hardbound book (with a color slipcover). The PDF is free and will always be free, unless my estate (or creditors) demand a price.

To download Thy Strong Word, click here.

***

Some people decided to debate UOJ with me on Facebook. Here are some of the arguments:

1. Denying UOJ means agreeing with the Limited Atonement of Calvin.
2. UOJ is not in the Book of Concord, but the Trinity is not in the Bible either.

---

Lulu offer:

15% off Thy Strong Word Offer ends January 15, 2010  
 
Thy Strong Word

Get it