Friday, March 18, 2011

Churchmouse Campanologist turns 2 today, thanks to you! « Churchmouse Campanologist

Churchmouse Campanologist turns 2 today, thanks to you! « Churchmouse Campanologist



Today, March 17, 2011, Churchmouse Campanologistcelebrated its second anniversary.
May I take this opportunity to thank my loyal readers, subscribers, those who have kindly referenced my posts on their own sites and others who have generously included me on their blogrolls!  I very much appreciate your interest and support!  Also notable were the 34 views from the Holy See (the Vatican) during the past year (check my ClustrMap on the home page before May 2011, at which time I get a new one).


Outside of the Home and About page views, here is a Top 10 listing of posts you have read during the past year, starting from the most popular: Read more at the link.
*** GJ -
Happy Birthday, Church Mouse! No other blog on my list is more productive than CM.
I wrote to CM to note that his Mother Theresa post is consistently listed as one of the top posts on Ichabod, beating out ones from many months before.
His posts are worth reading.