Saturday, May 21, 2011

UOJ Stormtroopers on LQ (sic) Run Shamelessly Away


They act like Nazis, but fight like sissies - the UOJ sorority at LutherQuest (sic).


In the wee hours this morning, waiting anxiously for the end of the world, I looked up LutherQuest (sic), trying to find news about LSTC.

Timothy Blank (CLC - sic) opened a discussion on whether Robert Preus repudiated UOJ in his last book. No one touched the argument I made in two books, with copious citations. No one conceded that Preus made his point with a Calov quotation. I published that Calov quotation separately, in the doctrinal graphics.

I sent this link to several friends, so they could have a look:

http://www.lutherquest.org/cgi-bin/discus40/discus.cgi

I discussed their "arguments" here.

A few hours later, the link stopped working when I tried to find the thread. One justification by faith fan found it again. The site has poor navigation, which is appropriate for blind guides.

All the UOJ Stormtroopers weighed in: Stephanie Kurtzahn, Jay Webber, Tim Blank, Rolf Preus, et al.

They belong to four sects but agree on one thing - everyone is born forgiven, guilt-free.

I have published some doctrinal graphics based on Luther and the readings for the Fourth Sunday after Easter, John 16. They will read them over superficially and harden themselves against the Word.